HAGIS: eDelphi consultation
Do you work for an organisation that supports or is used by people aged over 50 living in Scotland?
Then, we want to hear your expert opinion on how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected older people in Scotland.
If you are interested in taking part please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I take part?
• To facilitate informed discussion with invited participating professional experts on what the COVID-19 fear findings mean for policy and practice
• To generate potential recommendations for action.
• To deliver recommendations for Scottish policymakers and practitioners and professional insights on the impact of Covid on older people living in Scotland.
What does taking part involve?
•Participate in three consultation surveys, approximately four weeks apart.
• All the emails will be sent to the email address that you have told us that you would prefer to use in our communications.
• Each survey should take no longer than 30 minutes to complete.
What will you gain from the experience?
•We hope that taking part in interviews will be an interesting experience for everyone involved.
•We hope that this research will help develop a broader understanding of the impact of the pandemic for people living in Scotland and inform future policies.